FG Wilson high efficiency filters are strong enough to withstand the toughest operating conditions. The new models 10000-51228 and 10000-51233 excel in both separation and contaminant retention capacity.
The cellulose / glass filter media protects the engine by trapping and retaining contaminants, thus preventing damage to essential engine parts. The perforated central tube not only constitutes an internal support and reinforcement element, but also allows a maximum oil flow rate. A steel helical spring maintains a constant load pressure on the seal and the cartridge, thus protecting the engine even in the event of pressure surges. A bypass valve protects the engine during cold starts and in very unfavorable conditions by guaranteeing the distribution of the lubricant to the vital parts of the engine. A self-draining drain valve keeps the oil in the filter, avoiding destructive dry starts for the engine.
- Helical spring steel Keep its shape, maintaining pressure under positive load on the seal and the cartridge, thus avoiding unfiltered oil reaches the sensitive parts of the engine.
- Central tube openwork Provides resistance to pressure surges. The perforated design maximizes throughput while preserving resistance.
- Bypass valve Allows the oil to bypass the filter in cold start or in very unfavorable conditions.
- Complete metal fittings Maximize filter life by enhancing stability and structural strength.
- Improved cellulose filter material Thanks to its greater depth of folds, it brings a better ability to retain contaminants and increase efficiency.
- Robust base Connected to the bowl by a double groove snap fitting seal to resist leakage under high pressure.
- Nitrile seal Supports extreme temperatures and ensures leakage regular, avoiding leaks.